Hump day is here! That means it’s almost the weekend– AND it’s almost Christmas! Wow. I have absolutely no idea where the year has gone, but I am glad that it has gone well. And now we find ourselves at that awkward mid part of December where it’s too early to take off work but too close to not be constantly thinking about fun holiday things. So I present you with five things to help distract you from either work or thinking about the holidays (whichever you may find yourself doing this hump day). Cheers!
1. A fun tutorial on making a Bokeh Christmas tree. (If you are like me and hadn’t heard of Bokeh before- see below picture from the tutorial!).
2. CNN’s annual compliation of The Year in Pictures (a little early maybe, but great nonetheless!)
3. Some gift ideas for your kids in case you are having a hard time deciding what to get them
4. A great, easy, and FREE guide to PhotoShop Basics that you can download and reference. Very well written, and did I mention free?
5. Simple and festive DIY letters with Washi Tape from SewWoodsy.com
love and candy,