Happy birthday to me! I woke up today not feeling old or different- just super thankful and excited. Sooo much good stuff has happened in my twenties, and I can’t wait to see what the thirties have in store.
- Added a puppy to our pack – shout out to #rieslingorc! (in case she’s reading this)
- Moved to Santa Monica
- Moved to Downtown LA
- Moved BACK to Santa Monica- like a week ago
- Traveled to around 20 countries
- Traveled to 6 continents (Antartica I’m coming for you!)
- Became an Aunt!
- Started a blog
- Graduated from USC
- Graduated again from USC (grad school)
- Sold a lot of elevators
- Got a few promotions
- Fell in love with yoga
- Explored and nurtured my creativity
- Got engaged to the man of my dreams
- Got married to the man of my dreams!
- Learned that I really love to learn
- Watched 13 Seasons of the Bachelor (okay so maybe this one wasn’t influential- but it’s a pretty impressive feat right?)
- Overcame FOMO
- Developed a love for photography (pun intended)
- Realized that life is about balance, not perfection
- Found my voice as a leader, and learned how to use it
- Discovered the value of quality over quantity. Clothes, friends, chocolate.. you name it, it probably applies!
- Got to really know myself and what makes me happy, motivated and fulfilled
- Realized that #24 may and will likely change, and that that’s okay
- Learned that sometimes people you care about can let you down
- Used #27 to become a stronger person who is less dependent on others for happiness
- Found a core group of dear friends who I hope to keep around forever
- Realized that you can have it all, if you have a clear picture of what “it all” is, and a road map of how to get there
- Resolved to take advantage of every minute of this wondrous adventure of life!
Cheers to you twenties. And cheers to new adventures that start with a 3!
love and candy,