By Lindsay|2014-03-05T18:04:04-08:00March 5th, 2014|hump day inspo, Life|
Happy hump day! Some of my favorite things from around the web on this Wednesday.
for a laugh// Disney Tinder conversations
for a good read// Uber driver for a week
for the home// I so want to try this out!
for the hell of it// Siracha facts. Yes.
love and candy,
By Lindsay|2014-02-12T21:57:29-08:00February 12th, 2014|hump day inspo, Life|
for the heart// loving this etsy print
for the closet// valentine’s dress crush
for the home// easy way to color vases and mason jars
for the hell of it//who knew crayons could look this good? craft time!
By Lindsay|2012-08-29T22:35:43-07:00August 30th, 2012|accessories, hump day inspo, Photography|
It’s here again: Wednesday. Although by the time you read this it will be Thursday- lucky you- you survived Hump Day! Here five fab finds from around the webs:
1. Loving me some Lee Materazzi photography. The below shot is part of his “headless” series. Check it out here.
2. Instagram meets Poloraid. Makes epic baby “Socialmatic“.
3. I saw this on facebook and thought it was great. Sadly there was no link to give credit to- but whoever came up with this- thanks for the inspo!
4. I just found what I am going to get ALL of my friends and family for Christmas at this Etsy store.
5. Thanks to a great blog for sharing the link to these amazing J Crew spin off necklaces at a fraction of the price. I ordered the yellow and turquoise.
love and candy
Enjoying life's sweetness in Los Angeles. This blog is about the things I Iove including candy, clothes, and crafting. Thanks for stopping by!