Labor Day is over and it’s back to the grind for most of us. Balancing a busy week can be tough and you need a handbag that works as hard as you do. I bought this bag two years ago in France and wear it all the time.
I’ts not that I don’t have other options, but this bag matches just about everything and fits just about anything (it’s called the “neverfull” for a reason!). Here are my road rules in choosing the perfect work bag:
1. Size Matters. It needs to fit my planner, phones, folders, snacks and other necessities. Clutches need not apply.
2. Color Counts. As fun as a patterned tote may be, it’s just not practical for daily use. When I’m in a hurry in the morning the last thing I want to do is swap my purse to avoid clashing with my shoes. I stick to neutrals or a solid fun color if I want some pop.
3. Quality Control. Yes it may hurt the pocketbook to splurge on a quality bag but you won’t regret it. Daily wear and tear can take a toll on cheap bags resulting in stains or rips that will leave you looking rugged. Better to invest up front then waste time and money on repairs or replacements down the road.
Here are some of my favorite finds for Fall
1. The Legacy Leather Candice Tote by COACH. For the bold boss. Shop here.
2. The Maisie by Mulbery. Classic and versatile. Shop here.
3. The Cameron Tote from Tory Burch. Gorgeous. Shop here.
4. Cabas Chyc Tote by YSL. Pricey perfection. Shop here.
Work it girl!
love and candy,