Instagram is such a fun and easy way to document, share and remember our daily lives. This year I decided to take an instagram pic a day with the goal of making a mini book with 365 pictures to represent 2012. As I start to accumulate all of the pictures I was looking around at all of the fun printing options out there. Here are a few of my faves:
1. Printsagram has some neat products. You can order sheets of stickers, t shirts, and even tiny photo books (pictured below)- adorable. The only negative I could find is that you can’t chose in what order your photos will appear in the albums.
2. For straight up prints I use the PostalPix app on my iphone. The quality is great and the prices are reasonable. The only bummer is that you have to select the photos from your phone which can be painstaking. Hopefully they will come up with website integration in the near future.
3. Magnet fan? Check out Stickygram. I just placed an order and it only took about 30 seconds! I will post about the quality/product when they arrive.
4. As the name suggests, instacanvas allows you to make canvas and larger prints with your instagrams. The integration is seamless and as a bonus you can set up a shop with your prints and also check out others work as well.
5. Use Imagesnap to make tile creations ranging in price from $4-$35 and sizes from 2″x2″ to 12″x12″ (pictured below).
6. And last but not least, Casetagram gives you multiple templates to easily design a personalized iphone or ipad case.
love and candy,